We believe that just having “an investment account” or “a retirement plan” is simply not enough in today’s challenging economy.
Not all financial paths lead to the same outcome… far from it. While good products are an important factor, working with skilled experts in how to utilize and combine products for optimal outcome is even more important.
A Message from Founder
Roman Inochovsky, Ph.D., MBA
"Yes, I am intense. I am passionate about helping people create and protect their wealth for their future so they will be able to live the life they’ve envisioned. I believe the vast majority of Americans have not made the best choices and have not received the best advice for their financial future. I believe that the hard-hitting questions must be asked and answered in order to create a wealth strategy and action plan that actually will deliver results. When I think about results, I am thinking about creating a lifetime income stream and paycheck that will never run out and allow you to live a life that you deserve.
The Answers Come From Asking the Right Questions
- How much is your life worth?
- How much did you insure it for?
- Would you like to reduce the amount of taxes you pay?
- If you die without solving your tax problem, how will your spouse or children solve it?
- If you "hold the course," are you on track to retire at the age and retirement income you desire? How do you know?
- Do you have a plan that will prevent you from either running out of money or sacrificing the quality of your retirement?
- Do you have a lifetime distribution plan?
- Do you have a downside protection plan for when the market declines?
- Do you have a solution to the recommended withdrawal rate being cut in half from 4% to 2%? The new rule cuts your portfolio in half.
- What is the highest priority for your retirement savings: growth, income or safety?
- How much of your retirement income will be taxed? At what rate?
- Do you remember what it felt like at the bottom of the last market decline in 2009?
- Do you have a plan to not repeat history?
- In your opinion, what is the likelihood of a market correction before you retire? What is your recovery plan?
- Would you rather be rich or absolutely positively sure you will never be poor?
These are some of the hard-hitting questions we believe all high-income earners should be asking themselves."
Would You Rather Address All of These Questions Now — or the Year You Transition Into Retirement?
What Will You Do?
If you’re ready to take a hard look at the gaps in your strategy, reach out to us today. We’re here to help you secure your abundance and live the life you dream of.